The Company protects its technology through an aggressive strategy to
cover its intellectual property. Such intellectual property includes:
PROPRIETARY CELL LINE PRODUCING CLONE 3
- The Company’s Clone 3 cell line, that produces fully human monoclonal
antibodies (mAbs) that specifically target and neutralize the HIV-1 virus, is
proprietary to the Company.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
- Pending patent coverage on the recombinant of the Clone 3 antibody. This form of the
Clone 3 antibody is prepared using the known amino acid sequence of the antibody
in conjunction with a high producing CHO cell line for generating recombinant
material that would ultimately be used in patient application.
- Pendintg Patent coverage of small molecules (mini-peptides) for commercial use derived from the structure of the Clone 3 antibody for interrupting and preventing binding between the HIV virus and the human CD4+ cell.
- Coverage is directed to blocking peptides that bind to and neutralize the HIV virus, and
- Competitive peptides that bind to the target CD4+ cells at the point of virus access into the human cell to prevent infection.
- Methodology for producing fully human neutralizing monoclonal antibodies against infectious diseases, including Rabies, influenza A, influenza B, Tetanus, Diphtheria, HIV-2, Anthrax, Smallpox, H1N1 influenza, Herpes Zoster, Varicella Zoster and Ebola.
- Methodology for using the produced anti-antigen monoclonal antibodies to produce vaccines to achieve a broad and durable humoral protective antibody response against the corresponding infectious agent.
PROPRIETARY mAb METHODOLOGIES
The Company proprietary mAb methodologies & immunotherapeutic technologies platform will be used to create therapeutics for treatments of viral infectious diseases against:
- H1N1 Influenza
- Herpes Zoster
- Varicella Zoster
The Company antibody-based immunotherapeutics platform can be utilized for both human and all animal infectious-disease applications.
The Company currently has also produced fully human monoclonal antibodies against:
- Influenza A
- Influenza B